Terms And Conditions Of Use American Urological Association Websites
- Personal Login Information. Certain features and areas of the AUA websites are available only with registration, login and/or a paid subscription. If you are required to register and select a unique login and password ("Personal Login Information"), you must keep your Personal Login Information confidential. Your Personal Login Information is personal to you and you may not allow any third party to use it under any circumstances. The AUA is not liable for any harm caused by or related to the theft, misappropriation, disclosure, or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information. You must contact the AUA immediately if you become aware of or believe there is or may have been any breach, theft or unauthorized use of your Personal Login Information, or otherwise wish to deactivate your Personal Login Information due to security concerns.
- Proprietary Rights. The content of the AUA websites includes, without limitation, (i) the AUA's trademarks, service marks, logos, brands, and brand names, trade dress and trade names and other distinctive identification and (ii) information, data, materials, interfaces, computer code, databases, products, services, software applications and tools, text, images, photographs, audio and video material, and artwork, and (iii) the design, structure, selection, compilation, assembly, coordination, expression, functionalities, applications, look and feel, and arrangement of any content contained in or available through the AUA websites (the items identified in subsections (i) (ii) and (iii) shall be collectively referred to herein as "AUA Content"). AUA Content is the property of the AUA and is protected by law including, but not limited to, United States copyright, trade secret, patent, and trademark law, as well as other state, national and international laws, treaties and regulations. The reproduction, transmission, distribution, sale or publication of any AUA Content by you, or by you through any other person or entity, is prohibited unless express written consent is separately obtained from the AUA or the owner of such content if the AUA is not the owner. Any use of the AUA Marks without the AUA's express written consent is strictly prohibited. You may not alter, delete, obscure or conceal any copyright or other notices appearing in the AUA Content, including any such notices appearing on any AUA Content you are permitted to download, transmit, display, print, or reproduce from the AUA websites.
- Medical Disclaimer. The AUA Content is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice, or as a substitute for the medical advice of a physician.
- Third Party Information. The AUA websites may feature materials, information, products, and services provided by third parties. Any such information, including but not limited to articles, press clippings, opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, User-Generated Content or other information made available by third parties such as content providers and other users of the AUA websites are those of the respective third party and not of the AUA or its affiliates. The AUA makes no representation with respect to, nor does it guarantee or endorse, the quality, non-infringement, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of such third party materials, information, services or products.
- Advertisers. The AUA websites may contain advertisements of third parties. The inclusion of advertisements on the AUA websites does not imply endorsement of the advertised products or services by the AUA. The AUA shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the presence of such advertisements on the AUA websites. Further, the AUA shall not be responsible or liable for the statements or conduct of any third party advertisers appearing on the AUA websites. You shall be solely responsible for any correspondence or transactions you have with any third party advertisers.
- Links to Third Party websites. The AUA websites may provide links (including any link through an on-line banner advertisement) to other sites on the Internet for your convenience. These other sites are maintained by third parties over which the AUA exercises no control. The appearance of any such third party links (provided by the AUA or by a third party) is not intended to endorse any particular company or product. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to the AUA websites, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Links to AUA websites and AUA Content. Links posted by third parties to the AUA websites and/or AUA Content may not use the AUA trademark or logo and shall not suggest the AUA promotes or otherwise endorses any third party products, business relationships, services, causes, campaigns, websites, content, or information. Any links to any portion of the AUA websites shall be the responsibility of the linking party. The AUA reserves the right to require any linking party to disable or remove any link that violates the AUA's rights or causes interruption or deterioration of AUA Content.