The AUA is actively monitoring CDC, state and local health agency guidance on the spread of the novel coronavirus, also known as COVID-19. We will continue to update this section with more information relevant to our members as it becomes available.
Top COVID-19 Headlines
- "Long after the fire of a Covid-19 infection, mental and neurological effects can still smolder"
- "Reopening Restaurants And Bars Led To Many Community Outbreaks Of Coronavirus This Summer, Data Indicates"
- "Companies Testing Whether Antibody Drugs Can Prevent Or Treat COVID-19"
New Updates and Resources
- HHS: Telehealth: Delivering Care Safely During COVID-19
- CDC: Personal Protective Equipment Burn Rate Calculator
- CDC: 10 Clinical Tips on COVID-19 for Healthcare Providers Involved in Patient Care
- CDC: Discontinuation of Transmission-Based Precautions and Disposition of Patients with COVID-19 in Healthcare Settings (Interim Guidance)
- CDC: Interim Infection Prevention and Control Recommendations for Healthcare Personnel During the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Pandemic
The outbreak of COVID-19 prompted institutions and governing bodies to postpone and/or cancel non-essential surgeries and procedures.
Get started with telehealth and stay abreast with the latest in regulations, waivers and payment.
Multiple groups have produced guidance on how to use – and in some cases, reuse – PPE.
As providers around the globe work to diagnose, treat and understand COVID-19, a growing body of clinical insights are becoming available.
Our members around the world are working tirelessly in their hospitals and communities to care for patients and fight COVID-19. We’re sharing their stories.
There are many programs and resources to help urology practices manage the business implications of the pandemic.
As decisions are made regarding AUA meetings and courses, we will post them to this section.
The information in this section aims to keep you abreast of the latest legislative developments and updates impacting the urology community.
Resources to help providers understand liability and ethical concerns.